The Czech Financial Benchmark Facility (CFBF) is an independent benchmark administrator, authorised and regulated by the Czech National Bank, as a benchmark administrator in the EU under EU BMR.
The CFBF is listed on the ESMA benchmark administrator register at European Securities and Markets Authority (ESMA).
The CFBF was established to oversee the provision and governance of financial, and other, benchmarks and indices in the Czech Republic and elsewhere.
It is set up to provide a best practice governance environment for the production of benchmarks, under new international guidelines and regulations.
- Has excellent verbal and written communication skills in English
- Advanced Microsoft Office skills (Excel in particular)
- Must be available during fixing times (from 8AM to 12AM)
- Has interest in financial markets
- Flexible, reliable and keen to learn
- Fixing of interest rates for multiple currencies
- Liaising with vendors (such as Bloomberg and Thomson Reuters) and customers
- Compilation of detailed reports
What we can offer
- Full-time or Part-time contract
- Two office locations in Prague - Vodickova and Karlin
- International, professional and growing environment
If you are interested in this opportunity, please send us your CV with the subject “Klub investorů - Fixing Operator” to firstname.lastname@example.org.