Process Analyst pro Transformační tým (Groupon, CZ)
Pale Fire Capital | Praha, Brno
If you're a technology enthusiast with a passion for solving exciting problems, Groupon might be the place for you. 💚
Ideally we are looking for a candidate with 2 years of experience with consultancies focusing on operational improvements (big 4, Accenture, etc.). Great opportunity to grow with us! 😊
- Conduct comprehensive analysis: As a Process Analyst, you will be responsible for conducting in-depth analysis of existing business processes. This involves studying and understanding the organization's end-to-end workflows, procedures, and systems.
- Data collection: You will gather relevant data and information related to the processes under review. This may involve conducting interviews, surveys, and observations and collecting data from various sources such as system logs, performance metrics, and employee feedback.
- Process mapping: You will create process maps or flowcharts to visually represent the steps, dependencies, and interactions involved in the business processes. Process mapping helps in understanding the sequence of activities, decision points, inputs, and outputs of each process.
- Documentation: You will document the findings of the process analysis in a clear and structured manner. This includes capturing process descriptions, performance metrics, identified bottlenecks, gaps, and opportunities for improvement. Documentation can take the form of reports, presentations, or other appropriate formats.
- Identify process bottlenecks: Through your analysis, you will identify process bottlenecks, which are points in the workflow where delays, inefficiencies, or errors occur. You will assess the causes and impact of these bottlenecks on overall process performance.
- Identify gaps: You will identify gaps or discrepancies in the existing processes, which may include missing steps, redundant activities, or lack of integration between systems. These gaps hinder smooth operations and present opportunities for improvement.
- Areas for improvement: Based on your analysis, you will identify areas for process improvement. This involves suggesting changes, enhancements, or automation opportunities to streamline operations, increase productivity, reduce costs, and improve quality.
- Root cause analysis: You will dig deeper into the identified bottlenecks and gaps to understand their root causes. This analysis may involve investigating factors such as resource constraints, inadequate training, system limitations, or outdated policies and procedures.
- Collaboration and feedback: You will collaborate with stakeholders, including process owners, subject matter experts, and end-users, to gain insights and validate your findings. Incorporating feedback from various perspectives helps in developing comprehensive and effective process improvement strategies.
- Continuous improvement: The process analysis is an ongoing effort. You will continuously monitor and assess the effectiveness of implemented process improvements and identify further opportunities for optimization. This ensures that the organization's processes remain efficient and aligned with evolving business needs.
- Bachelor's degree in a relevant field such as Business Administration, Engineering, or a related discipline.
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in process analysis and improvement, preferably with consultancies focusing on operational improvements (e.g., big 4, Accenture, etc.).
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Experience in data collection methods, including conducting interviews, surveys, and observations, as well as analyzing and interpreting quantitative and qualitative data.
- Strong collaboration and interpersonal skills, with the ability to work effectively with cross-functional teams and build relationships with stakeholders at all levels of the organization.
- Proven ability to work independently.
📧 Are you interested? Send us your CV to Petra Nulíčková (email@example.com)